- Never go on ‘coffee date’ when you don’t sip caff
- Never be honest about the voices
- Never engage in foreign policy conversation
- Never explain the intricate suspenders of an embargo
- Never if they think Allen Ginsberg is a comedian
- Never if they dislike traveling
- Never allow any hand holding
- Especially if you have to see their crummy mug in random meetings
- Never read their palm
- Never fate it
- Never discuss the ideology behind religion
- Never let them think you are smarter
- Men like submissive
- Act dumb twirl your hair
- After all dating is The Great Gatsby
- Stay clear from the pulse-less
- And say no to Gin . . .
About MariThere is a worn grain embedded in this fabric longing to be read.
This entry was posted in Life, Photography and tagged Allen Ginsberg, being, bloom, Career, Chance, change, Color, Cuba, Dating, dating 101, Dating tips, Divorced, do's and don'ts, Dreams, Eternal, evolution, existence, Faith, Gin, Happiness, Hope, Inspirational, Jack Kerouac, Life, Literature, Love, meditation, Memory, Men, metaphor, motherhood, Order, parenting, Pastimes, Philosophy, Poetry, Politics, Probability, prose, Relationships, self, Soul, The Great Gatsby, time, Topics, William Burroughs, Women, zen. Bookmark the permalink.